ALLETE Clean Energy specializes in developing, acquiring and managing clean and renewable energy projects.
We seek opportunities to develop or acquire mid-size capital projects for electric utilities, cooperatives, municipalities, independent power marketers and large end users across North America. We're open to all types of business relationships including joint ventures and projects fully owned by ALLETE Clean Energy or our customers.
The ALLETE Clean Energy Advantage
- A wholly owned subsidiary of ALLETE Inc., a company with a solid history of successfully diversifying corporate resources
- Capital access and strong balance sheet
- Access to strategic assets, including a transmission line to transfer valuable wind energy eastward from North Dakota
- Experience in forming strategic partnerships to meet technology opportunities
- Deep understanding of energy markets, infrastructure operations and customer needs
- Ability to anticipate and adapt to industry, political and environmental changes
- Nimble, creative and experienced team
- Strategically located in the renewable resource-rich Midwest, with corporate offices in Duluth, Minnesota
Read this Fact Sheet (pdf) to learn about partnering on a clean energy project.
Press Release (pdf): ALLETE launches new company to target clean energy marketplace
30 West Superior Street, Suite 200
Duluth, Minnesota 55802